The discerning client is one who understands the role of and interior designer plays in navigating the realms of imagination and possibility. This individual is inquisitive and involved, and relies on exploration and reinvention of the spaces as a reflection of self.
- All fixed finishes published to the architectural and construction teams
- Furniture, art, fabric, color scheme, window treatments, and all accessory selections
- Access to the Denver Design Center and many other to-the-trade and otherwise resources
- Pricing and specifying until design and budget are met
- Client and vendor liaison to assure all expectations of the design process are met
- Procuring approved materials and product samples
- Storage (at receiver) of all furniture and accessories until install date
- Qualified installation of all furniture, window treatments, art, and accessories
Fixed Finish Design
- Kitchen and bathroom design
- Plumbing and lighting fixture selections
- Millwork selection
- Tile and stone selections
- Wall, floor and all hard surfaces selections
- Lighting Placement and specification
- Built-in furniture design
- Design Schemes/layouts published in auto CAD
- 3D Renderings
- Architecture drawing review
- Any and all contractors, subs, artists, craft people, installers selected and managed
- CAD drawings of all required elevations and floor plans including tile layouts
- Decorative lighting, Plumbing, tile and finish schedules
- Initial complementary hour of design discovery, before embarking on the project in full.
- Design consultation.
- Color consultations and schematics for interior and exterior.
Fine Art Consultation & Procurement
- Exploration of the style and type of Art desired
- Research and discovery
- Work with art professionals to bring selected art into home for visualization and selection
- Framing, placement and installation
- Rugs / Carpet
- Fine Art
- Window shading
- Foliage, accessories
Lovedy Barbatelli has owned and operated BARBATELLI for 22 years. Her philosophy is to possess integrity, trust, good listening skills and she comes from an upbringing of good ol’ fashioned hard work. Nothing satisfies her more in knowing that going that extra mile for her clients is what satisfies her and gives her work purpose. Her natural ability to communicate with her clients as well as with all parties involved is one of the many keys to her success. By listening, thinking before speaking, problem solving, along with a dash of humor, she gets the job done.
Lovedy prides herself in relentless follow up and always puts her clients’ needs in the forefront. She is not afraid to ask lots of questions to be sure she has pin-pointed the desires of her clients. She manages her jobs with forthright clarity and finesse, Always kind, but firm when a situation demands it. Lovedy believes that not only is her time valuable, but everyone else’s is as well. Therefore, Lovedy shows up as promised, with a good attitude and ready to go.